2014年9月10日星期三

Celebs Who‘ve Had the Red Hairstyle Look

Here are some of the starlets whove tried redhead look, for better or worse.Cheap Human Hair Extensions UK



Kristen Stewart
Kristens brunette hair always have a bit of auburn, but in 2010 her wavy red hairdo was anything but slight.Clip On Human Hair Extensions



Molly Sims
The model told People magazine, "I wanted to be vibrant, and I wanted a change…I thought about cutting my hair, but then I was like, 'Everyone is cutting their hair! ' I wanted to do something different. "



Rachel McAdams
We met the actress as a blonde, shes now a brunette, and a year ago she tried out titian locks for a few months.



Rihanna
Rihanna had more than a year-long boldly glowing redhead.



Scarlett Johansson
The mom-to-be is an iconic blonde, but she was still great as a redhead in 2011.



Sienna Miller
Earlier last year Sienna appeared with bright red hairshe was with the lighter test run in December 2013.








没有评论:

发表评论